Grief and loss can impact our lives physically, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. Because of the support of our donors our trained MJHS counselors provide bereavement education and support to family members of all ages at no cost to them for thirteen months after the death of a loved one.
Our hospice team has developed a program to assist in healthy coping during this period, which includes:
- Individual or family supportive counseling for all ages
- Ongoing support groups specific to the type of loss experienced
- Memorial services of remembrance
- Educational seminars on coping with loss
- Referrals to supportive community services
MJHS Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization. (Tax Id: 11-1630753) All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.